Saturday, April 15, 2017

Ocean Painting I Love the Sea print waves painting sea painting ocean painting hand embellished print mixed media painting

Ocean Painting I Love the Sea print waves painting sea painting ocean painting hand embellished print mixed media painting


Ocean Painting  I Love the Sea  print waves painting sea painting ocean painting hand embellished print mixed media painting


Ocean Painting I Love the Sea print waves painting sea painting ocean painting hand embellished print mixed media painting This is a digital collage drawing that I created with ink, and colorful hand painted pages layered together in Corel PSP. They are printed on HP premium soft gloss paper with Vivera archival ink...gorgeous color and quality..and hand embellishments makes each one original...


Original article and pictures take https://www.etsy.com/listing/127092647/ocean-painting-i-love-the-sea-print site

No comments:

Post a Comment